Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Gospel Train and No Apology

I was going to apologize for being away for so long without blogging but then….I’ve been on a project at work since January and for the past few months have been working mostly 7 days a week many many hours a day…so no apology. Just the hope that things will slow down soon so I can get back to it and to reading all those wonderful blogs I’ve been missing.


Now for  the Gospel Train   Barbara Crafton is an Episcopalian minister and I’ve been reading her books for years. She has a website called The Geranium Farm and also a free subscription email called The Almost Daily eMo which I love. She is a wonderful writer and her eMos make you laugh, cry, and think. I just loved today’s eMo and had to share it with you. Enjoy!


7 comments:

  1. Hey Jill, you've been missed. No apology needed...hey, life gets in the way of what we want to do...it just happens. I'm going right now and look up your friend. Need a little laughter and inspiration right about now!!

    xxoo,
    Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill - Saved the link and will go take a look once the girls are off to school. Missed your posts. ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, I'm just glad you're back! Thanks for this link, I've signed up to receive the dailies and thoroughly enjoyed the one you posted about, many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh sounds like you have really been hard at it and 7 days a week is certainly not fun.
    You have been missed but we understand.
    Now I am off to check out your site you shared with us
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your long work hours are over for awhile.:)

    I went to this site and THANKS SO MUCH for directing us there. It's a WONDERFUL site. I have it bookmarked so I can read more.

    Linking up to follow you in case you have more great HEART PLACES to show us. :))
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  6. Silly me...I already AM a follower.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is wonderful, Jill. Thanks so mch for visiting my blog. I grew up as an Episcopalian (am now Congregationalist) an followed this blog for a long time. Love Barbara.

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!
    Hugs,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think.